miércoles

where's your gavel? your jury?what's my offense this time?.You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me well sentence me to another life.Don't wanna hear your sad songs i don't wanna feel your pain when you swear it's all my fault,cause you know we're not the same,the friends who stuck together,we wrote our names in blood but i guess you can't accept that the change is good you treat me just like another stranger well it's nice to meet you sir i guess i'll go i best be on my way out ignorance is your new best friendignorance this is the best thing that could've happened any longer and i wouldn't have made it it's not a war no, it's not a rapture i'm just a person but you can't take it the same tricks that once fooled me they won't get you any wherei'm not the same kid from your memory now i can fend for myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario